We are one of the last family owned outdoor venues in our area. Located on our farm, we have a “fun in the sun” atmosphere. We do everything we can for everyone to have a great Shiley Acres experiance. Shiley Acres is located in the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia in the town of Inwood. We’re a short distance off of Interstate 81. Only 5 minutes from Martinsburg West Virginia and about 20 minutes from Winchester Virginina and Hagerstown Maryland.
Our address for your GPS is 1446 Nadenbousch Lane, Inwood WV. 25428
Things To Know
The festival is a daytime event that has the parking field opening at 9am. Gates to the show open at 12 noon and music starts at 1pm.
The festival ends at sunset with overnight camping permitted.
Children under 12 are admitted free of charge.
10×10 pop up tents and lawn chairs are allowed inside designated festival concert areas.
- No food can be brought in. Food vendors are here and we strive to keep rates reasonable. We have beer and beverages available. Only one water bottle per person is allowed in. This is a result of people sneaking alcohol in disguised as water.
- No professional recording equipment or cameras permitted. Cell phones are permitted.
- For the first time, we will be allowing pop-up tents 10X10. There will be a designated area for tents. Umbrella’s will be allowed if it’s raining.
- No coolers
- No backpacks. Purses or hip packs are allowed but are subject to search.
- Due to recent events all people may be subjected to pat downs before entering the grounds.
- If you leave the grounds you must pay to re-enter. This rule is a direct result of problems at previous shows.
- No alcohol served to anyone under 21. You must get ID’ed and receive a wristband before purchasing alcohol. Anyone caught giving alcohol to a minor will be forced to leave immediately.
- The festival is All Ages. Anyone under 16 years of age MUST be accompanied by an ADULT.
- Credit Cards are accepted at the gate for day of show ticket purchases and at all food and beverage concession stands. There will be an ATM on site.
- No tailgating. When the show starts, everyone has to come into the concert arena, anyone that does not, will be asked to leave.
All information regarding the festival can be found at shileyacres.net